What is the problem with Chetan Bhagat.




Now I have read a few books of Chetan Bhagat because I happen to have them because of my cousins. This is a very honest review of some of his books and other Indian writers like Durjoy Dutta and Ravinder Singh.


I have read  Revolution 2020I too had a love story,

Love that feels right, Can love happen twice, half girlfriend .

I feel a lot of these books feel like reading the script of Bollywood movies. Except for being interesting and an easy read, I feel these books lack language and story. He is good with his marketing strategy (an IIM graduate) and knows what the audience wants that has made him the figure that he is. Also, I feel reading nonfiction is always better than fiction. Never the less writing 10,000 words are not easy. Hence they are books you would want to read in leisure time and for a rather easy read. Indeed they are a great substitute for watching movies but not a great read. Among all these books "Revolution 2020" is the best though being one of Chetan Bhagat's initial books.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you bored?

Your crush vs your guy.

Why so obsessed with beauty?