Are you bored?


A lot of people were acutely bored during the lockdown and it persists. The pandemic has seized most of our routine activities. Personally, whenever I have felt bore for long, it always leads up to frustration, demotivation, and anger. Hence, that is the last way I want to feel.  It is urgent to understand and eliminate such emotions.  

Every emotion that we feel is trying to communicate something to us. Lack of work does increase our chances of feeling bored. But that isn't the only cause. Lack of quality of work that we do is the leading cause of such an emotion. We shall analyze the kind of work we are doing in our field. Quality of work is most important to feel content. Someone who has no objective can never feel content or motivated. It is crucial to have at least one passion and strive in that particular field. If not so, we will always be bored, and lose the idea of time. There are countless opportunities in this digital world. Hence, it is foolish to complain about not having anything to do.


It is absolutely in no way, is trying to suggest asinine things to do to kill time. It is to suggest that we shall at least find one thing that we want to learn and develop. Try different things when you can't come up with anything that you want to do. I would nag all the time that " I am so bored. What should I do?" but in reality those words were shallow. I was lazy and never actively looked for something worthwhile to do. Also, I observed that I felt that way when I was already busy with my classes and stuff. We can be bored even when we have a lot to do. It's because either we despise what we do or find it too simple that it doesn't help us grow. The feeling can also stem from the fact that you are consuming more than you create or assimilate. Spending too much time watching youtube or Netflix may keep you busy the entire day but you would still feel bored when you shut that thing and go to bed. 


Boredom can lead us to do the most stupid things. It can push us towards unhealthy habits and indulgence because then we are more vulnerable as we are trying to find something that can instantly excite us. An empty mind is the house of the devil. Therefore, it is crucial to create a routine and follow it. Also, our daily plan shall prioritize at least one high leverage activity. Reorganize your space and mind to get started. Journaling or any form of artistic expression can also help a great deal. Being bored isn't a license to carry on mindless pursuits. Don't blame the lockdown for feeling that way. Altogether, are we bored or lazy to acknowledge the opportunities that we have?



Comments

  1. I see you interview on YouTube and you
    done a great job
    Please can you get me some tips to grow visitors on blog
    Today i also start blogging

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello mam I have seen your video and I am trying to connect with you in linkedIn also.
    So I mainly have a doubt that is What should be our blog title and how can I put variety of content in my blog which is named By my own name?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. man I am doing blogging from 4 year.. she isn't good at writing also and in SEO also

      Delete
  3. Maam, I want some content writing helo from you will you please consider me?

    I have already knock you on LinkedIn and Insta but you didn’t noticed yet!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Your crush vs your guy.

Why so obsessed with beauty?